Pagina's

maandag 9 mei 2016

The Zombie Mode


We all have those days when we seem to be swallowed whole by the rat race. For me, it is no different...

There's the usual stuff: work and chores at home. Next to that, I have been setting up a new blog and I decided to return to school to finish my master's thesis. And then, there's the boat. There has been a water problem and now we have to replace some wood in the cockpit. Actually, a lot of wood.

So, the last two months have mostly been like: eat, sleep, work, repeat. It is  gonna be a while before we get her floating again. And that's kind of a bummer. Being on the water relaxes me, so I really could use a sailing trip right now!

But if I can't go to a peaceful place, I can always imagine one. Draw one.

That too, gives me peace of mind. It gets me out of the zombie mode and reminds me why I am doing all this. It reminds me of the places I want to go. The places I will go, once our boat is finished.

It helps me get my stuff together and carry on. Soon, we will be out on the water again!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten