Pagina's

zondag 3 juli 2016

A Not-So-Quick Sketch...


Sometimes, my drawing tends to get a bit out of hand. Last weekend, I had the house all for myself. More than enough time to get some work done! I was all pumped up for two productive days, when I stumbled upon some nice pictures of sailboat reflections on the Internet...

They really inspired me. I wanted to sketch a little bit, play around with water reflections, traditional sailing vessels and the Dutch landscape. I should have known better. I am no good at doing things the quick way. What was supposed to be a quick little sketch turned into a full weekend project!

But I am quite satisfied with the result. So I decided to make a blog post out of it. What do you guys think of my quick little sketch? 


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten